International Students

Get a Visa Letter for your visiting family member

If your family members require a letter stating that you are graduating in order to obtain visas to travel to the United States, contact the Office of International Students and Scholars at 203-576-4395, or visit the office located on the Garden Level of Wahlstrom Library.

Helpful Links

How to apply for visitor's visit
Lodging and Dining: Find places to stay and eat while traveling.
Transportation Options: Learn the best way to get to the UB campus and event site.

Unable to Attend?

Watch at home!

We can help your family and friends abroad take part in your special moment. We will be livestreaming the Commencement Day Ceremony so that viewers can tune in from anywhere in the world! All that is required is a device with an internet connection.

Bookmark this link!

WordPress Theme built by Shufflehound. © 2017 University of Bridgeport. All rights reserved.